Home Remedies For UTI:You must have heard about Urinary Infection. Urine infection is a serious illness that can happen to both men and women. It is common these for us to have sexual intercourses. Due to this infection,It affects urinary tract. When the bacterial infection gets accumulated in the bladder, which affects the urinary tract.
What Is Urine Infection And How Does It Happen
Urinary infections are one of the most common occurrences in people these days. Waste and the excess water is removed from your body by the urinary tract. The urinary tract is made up of kidneys, urinary bladder, ureters and the urethra.
The function of kidneys is to filter the blood by removing the excess water and the waste. It forms urine from the excess water and waste. This urine is then stored in the urinary bladder through ureters.
Urine is stored in urinary bladder, till it is passed thorough urethra for urination process.Urinary Tract infection is even known as UTIs.It is infection caused by any part of urinary tract.This type of infection can occur in kidneys , urinary bladder , ureters and Urethra.This Infection is likely to occur in these parts.
Urinary Tract Infection Home Remedies
There are many reasons behind infection in the urinary tract. whenever a person stops urine for a long time. then the bacteria present in the urine begin to move towards the urine channel. leaving the kidneys and urine.
one prime reason for urine infection is using public toilets.Yes , if you are using public toilet for a long time.Then it is possible that it will infect your urethra.
The way in which bacteria are formed in the accumulated water, in the same way, preventing urine in the human body, for too long increases the likelihood of infection.
What About Women?
Women are more susceptible to infection than men because the ureters of women are smaller than men and this infection may also be due to the pressure on it while establishing a sexual relationship.
Comparing males and females, females are more likely to have UTIs. This is because of the difference in the size of the urethra. Bacteria and infectious microbes are easily transferred to the urinary bladder.
What Are The Symptoms of Urine Infection?
Tiredness along with fever, itching in the genitals, pain in the lower back, the Urination of the urine repeatedly, urination in the urinary tract, burning sensation, pain in the ribs and light red color Or the smelly urination is also the symptom of infection.
Some of The Main Causes of These Infections Are
1. Overdose Of Sugar: Increase in the sugar level is one of the causes of bacteria to infect the urinary tract.
2. Diabetes: If you are a diabetes patient, bacteria can easily have an effect on your urinary tract.
3. E. Coli Bacteria: E. Coli bacteria is one of the main reason for various urinary tract infections.
4. Sexual Intercourse: If you have a lot of sex, you are more likely to have urinary tract infections. Especially women are more likely to develop these infections.
5. Avoiding Pee for a long time: Avoiding pee for a long time can also lead to infections. Because of ignoring urination, bacteria will stay on the track for a long time.
6. Drinking Less Water: Less intake of water will lead to low urination. The more bacteria lives in the track, the more infections will develop.
7. Pregnancy: the Pregnant state is at high risk to develop urinary tract infections.
8. Genes: Some urinary tract infections are also from genes.
9. Condoms: Some condoms are also the cause of such infections.
10. Kidney Stones: Stones in kidney disturbs the process of urination and as a result, it is common to develop an infection.
Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections
- Pain or irritation during urination
- Foul smell in the urine
- Strong and really irritating smell of urine
- Pain in the stomach
- Abdomen pain
- Urine containing blood
- Fever ( High )
- Diarrhoea ( only at high level of UTI )
UTI symptoms in women
Women having a lower tract urinary infection may experience a pelvic pain. In addition to other symptoms, if a woman has any urinary tract infection, pelvic pain is certainly experienced. Male and Female urinary tract infections have similar symptoms. Both have the similar experience in overall lifestyle, but the pelvic pain in women is the most common symptom.
Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections
- Drinking Liquids: Liquids are really necessary for clearing urinary tract. The regular process of urination helps to remove bacteria from the track and can prevent any infection.
- Cranberry Juice: Cranberries prevent bacteria to pass in the urinary tract. Drinking Cranberry juice is the most common and recommended the remedy for urinary tract infections.
- Staying Clean and Dry: women should stay clean and dry so that bacteria and other infectious microbes do not infect the urinary tract. Washed, dried and clean clothes can prevent bacteria. Avoiding tight clothes like jeans also prevents bacteria.
- Probiotics: Every Doctor recommends Probiotics for the cure of urinary tract infections. Probiotics are not only useful for urinary tract infections but also make your health good.
- Use of antibiotics destroys beneficial bacteria along with infectious bacteria. Hence the use of probiotics is the most recommended solution for urinary tract infections. Some healthy foods prepared from fermentation like kefir, pickles, raw cheese, yogurt, etc are beneficial.
- Garlic: Garlic has antimicrobial properties. Garlic possesses property to fight against varieties of bacteria which also includes E. Coli. Thus garlic is very beneficial in urinary tract infections. If you have any urinary tract infection, eating raw garlic in regular diet can help you to cure infection by clearing your track.
- Intake of Vitamin C: Vitamin C acids are really useful in urinary tract infections. Acids of it help by killing off the bacteria in the track. Vitamin C – Rich fruits and vegetables can help you to fight the bacteria in the urinary tract.
- Also if you consume a low Vitamin C diet, you are likely to have some urinary tract infection. Some of the Vitamin C – Rich fruits are orange, lemon, grapefruit, kiwi, strawberries, etc.
The above-mentioned home remedies can help you to stay healthy and prevent all the various urinary tract infections. Using any of the above remedies can cure urinary tract infections in 10- 12 days. Along with remedies, it is also necessary to stay clean.
Keeping overall body clean and neat will prevent bacteria to stay on the body for a long time. Thus, it depends on the personal care and daily habits that you are able to prevent and cure any urinary tract infections.
How To Prevent Urinary Infection
IF you will change your life style , you will become healthy . you have to quit habits which cause infections. Smoking is one of the cause , if you will top smoking , it’s very profitable. You have to Stay clean, wear loose and neat clothes.
Wear dry and clean clothes only. Keep yourself clean in front of your back. Use products which help you to stay healthy, clean and dry. Proper clan and healthy habits can prevent all the Urinary Tract Infections.
What’s Else You Can do?
Visit a doctor if symptoms are high. High fever and pain while urination can disturb your overall health. If symptoms of such urinary tract infections last for 15-20 days, Also we will recommend you consulting a specialist doctor.
The diet provided by the doctor will help you to cure these infections. Stay clean and follow the healthy diet.